I have been doing an absolutely awful job at keeping up with reviews and posts that I want to write. I’ve missed 5 or 6 reviews over the past couple months, so I am going to do a mini review post, including all of those. That way, I don’t have to stress myself out that they still aren’t done, and I can move onto reviews that are fresh in my mind! I want to keep on top of my writing schedule better, so I think this will help.
- The Ninth Rain (The Winnowing Flame Trilogy #1) by Jen Williams
- Send Me Their Souls (Bring Me Their Hearts #3) by Sara Wolf
- A Deal with the Elf King (Married to Magic #1) by Elise Kova
- A Sky Beyond the Storm (An Ember in the Ashes #4) by Sabaa Tahir*
- A Wizard of Earthsea (The Earthsea Cycle #1) by Ursula K. Le Guin
- Black Sun (Between Earth and Sky #1) by Rebecca Roanhorse*
- If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
- Lightbringer (The Empirium Trilogy #3) by Claire Legrand
- A Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses #4) by Sarah J. Maas
- A Thief Among the Trees (An Ember in the Ashes #0.5) by Sabaa Tahir*
* these will be in the mini review post I mentioned! The rest that aren’t linked will (hopefully) be getting full reviews
I bought some highly anticipated sequels, as well as some starts to series and some standalones! I really can’t pick which I am most excited to read!