Normally I am pretty punctual with wrap ups, but this month has been…rough to say the least. My mental health has been on a roller coaster throughout this pandemic, so reading has been sporadic. Normally, it is something that brings me happiness and peace, but currently, I’m just not super motivated to read.
Also, I want to take a moment to strongly encourage you to help support the protests happening in the US right now. I found a pretty good list of places to donate, so even if it isn’t much, anything helps. Please speak up and and show your support. Staying silent is being complicit. This isn’t politics, this is injustice.
Books I Read:
- Deeplight by Frances Hardinge (3⭐)
- Wicked and the Wallflower (The Bareknuckle Bastards #1) by Sarah MacLean (3⭐)
- Oathbringer (The Stormlight Archive #3) by Brandon Sanderson (4⭐)
- Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After #1) by Tessa Dare (4⭐)
- Most Likely by Sarah Watson (4⭐)
- Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by Alwyn Hamilton
- The Empress of Salt and Fortune by Nghi Vo
- Harley in the Sky by Akemi Dawn Bowman
- Reading Habits Book Tag
- Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
- A to Z Bookish Survey!
- Standalone Fantasy Recommendations
- How I Tab My Books!
- Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands #2) by Alwyn Hamilton
- Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands #3) by Alwyn Hamilton
- Under a Dancing Star by Laura Wood
- A Closed and Common Orbit (The Wayfarers #2) by Becky Chambers
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #1) by Holly Jackson
- Good Girl, Bad Blood (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #2) by Holly Jackson
- Find Me Their Bones (Bring Me Their Hearts #2) by Sara Wolf